.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Thursday, January 22, 2004

I slacked a little here. It's Wednesday and I haven't posted for the past 2 nights. Daniel came over Sunday night so that would be the reason behind the lack of entries. :)

Sunday was a drab day nothing exceptionaly exciting happened. Monday was just as dull. The only highlight was seeing Daniel both days. My car went in for new tires and the finishing touches on the tune-up. Now she's running smooth.

Tuesday- Well Daniel left Tuesday morning. :( He had class and so did I. Classes went well. Although I think my religous studies class is going to mess me up more than I already am. At this point we're studying Judaism and he brought up 2 midrashes. One about Adam having two wives and Eve was his second one. The other about how God had a wife named Sophia. Do Jews seriously believe this stuff? Tho there does seem to be some evidence to support it. He also gave evidence that God was not all knowing and not perfect. Hmm... I don't know. Myabe by the end of this semester I'll have some real answers on the whole God thing. English is great. I always did love that class. History blows!! I just simply do not understand what that man has in his mind. He's making the class a lot harder than it really has to be. Puttin way to much work on himself and us. My EDSP (educational psych) class is fantastic. Not only because it's easy but the teacher is super stellar. As for my communications media class... uhmm... I'm not to sure about it yet. Like yesterday he taught us how to build web pages and how to rename files. From one extreme to the next. The class took forever. I just wanted to get home to eat and sleep. After it was finally over I go to my car to find it with a flat tire. POS! So I had to call home to have dad come fix it. I never made it home til midnight. Grr... I went straight to bed.

Today was alright for the most part. Pretty slow. Dannielle came over and watched Passions and Days of Our Lives with me. They were supposed to reveal that damned serial killer and didn't. After that I worked on some homework. Watched my realty TV -The Apprentice, The Bachlorette, & The Mole-. Talked to Daniel and finished up my homework. Now here I sit. Hopefully tomorrow will be a slightly more eventfull day but less stressful than Tuesday. We'll see, we'll see.

And that's all she wrote. Today was mediochre. 3 stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home