.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Orientation Day

"Our greatest happiness in life does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits." -Thomas Jefferson

Today was my first day of work at Pekins. Yes, that's right, I started work. I had an interview there on Monday and in the middle of the interview I was told that I had the job and would start today. Today was just my orientation day so it wasn't anything great. It seems to me that the place may be run a bit unprofessionaly behind the scenes but I can't say for sure yet. But my guess is that if I'm picking that up just from the interview and the orientation then chances are I'm correct. Of course to be fair I've only dealt with one person because she did both the interview and my orientation. I'll keep you up to date. lol

My kitty, Sarabi, had a litter of kittens yesterday but they were all still born but one, but it died this morning. Sarabi's an old cat, 11 years and this was her second litter. The poor thing. Now she's just laying there. She doesn't look so well. Hopefully she pulls through.

Tomorrow is my second day of work. Right after work I'm heading to Daniel's for the weekend so I won't be posting anything over the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home