.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Back... kinda

Hey all!! I'm finally able to write an entry and I wanted to communicate to everyone about my first few days here. I'm having a good time so far... guarenteed to get better. Today I became an official member of the Experimental Prototype Community of tomorrow (EPCOT). YAY. I had the most exciting day since I got here. My apartment is awesome and I love it. I rode my first ride today: Spaceship Earth... it was part of our tour. It was beautiful. I enjoyed it and will definitely ride it again before I leave here (I have 7 months..hehe) I received some of my costumes today. I'll have many more as my 3 weeks of training goes on. I went to Pleasure Island on Thursday. That was fun. I had a good time but I miss my baby and that increased it. =( The big downside of being here is just that, I miss the people I love. Mom, Daniel and Kacy have all decided to come see me at some point while I'm here. I was able to get two free tickets (for mom & Daniel). So when they get here they will only have limited expenses. Well my roommates and I are heading out to The Magic Kingdom. I miss you and love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home