.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Fillin It In

I have been busy for the past couple of days. Here it is Friday and I've not posted since Sunday. I'm not entirely sure what all I've done this week other than be trained in the fine arts that is Walt Disney Merchandise. Oh the fun and joy. Monday and Tuesday I worked at Imagination (home of Figment). I also worked at Living Seas on Tuesday. Yesterday I worked at MouseGear. Today is something different all together. I am training to oversee the entire North West quadrant of EPCOT. This should be interesting. I went to Pleasure Island on Monday night with my new friends Grace & Roz. Then last night I went to Pleasure Island with my new friend Sean. I met Sean at Living Seas. I met Grace on my Discovery Day and met Roz thru her. I've also been hanging out with the girls that live in the apartment above me and the girls who live in the apartment across from me. What can I say - The girls love me. My roommates are hating it, LOL. I got up early this morning so Roz and I could go to the bank to cash our paychecks and then to watch a movie before I have to head into work. We might not get to the movie but that's alright because I'll have money. FINALLY!

I have so much I have to buy. I need so much personal hygiene products, it's ridiculous. It's amazing the things one forgets when packing for an extended stay somewhere. I have the essentials but not everything I'd like to have. I also need to buy some new sandals, white shoes, more socks, and food. Plus, I need a haircut. I'm sure I'm leaving out a ton that's why I need to make a list tomorrow before I head out to Wal*Mart. Ugh... I the Wal*Mart. The Rescue Rangers from EPCOT all go out on Friday nights to a little diner where they do some Disney Networking and relay any and all information about the park happenings and it's a nice little bonding experience. I'm not sure if I want to go. I probably will. I need to go out as much as possible. I have to keep my mind off everything and everyone back home. I miss you all. I hope you are all doing ok. Lotsa Love to everyone. I LOVE YOU, the most, POOKIE.



My horoscope for today:
Perfectionists are never satisfied. Superheroes are modest because their accomplishments don't seem like such a big deal to them. What looks impossible to others is all in a day's work for you. Ask them to hold their applause and just throw money, since that would be a lot more useful. Powerful efforts result in powerful appetites, and you have some personal business on the agenda after you're all done saving the world. Your idea of fun might also be a little different from everyone else's. Let them try to stop you if they don't think that you deserve this little reward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home