.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Werkin'

"The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress." -Joseph Joubert
I'm so wiped. This past two months of not doing anything has really taken a toll on my ability to cope with activity... lol. Plus, my sleeping habits are off kilter. My time spent in Disney gave me off sleeping times but they went way wrong when I came home. So now all of a sudden I'm working and "sleeping" normal times. My body's putting up such a fuss about it. Then today we were relatively busy at work. With whether in the high 30's (a heat wave) people are venturing out of hibernation once again. In a few days I should be back on a normal schedule.

Speaking of work: It's not too bad. Although the more people I meet the more I'm convinced that Perkins hires the oddest specimens of human life. There are some real weirdos there. However, there are some real great people there as well. We'll see as I meet the rest of the clan. ~Anyway~ I was in training all this week so I was unable to make tips because I wasn't on the server pay rate. I start that next week. Thank goodness. The daily income will be splendid not to mention great. When I served at Eat'n Park I made good money because I rock as a server. From the compliments I'm getting now I think I'll do just fine again.

Hmm... I guess there's not much more to say. Though I feel like I'm forgetting something important. But then I have that feeling 23.5 hours of the day and the other half hour I just forget to feel forgetful. lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

I've enjoyed reading your journal as I never really got to know you all that well back in good ol' PA. I wish I had. :)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home