.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Monday, February 02, 2004

Friday- Shawna and I went to Butler shopping. Talk about sales... Who knew they were having such great ones. Afterwards her and I went across the parking lot to Eat 'N Park to grab a late dinner. We think our server was born on with a crack pipe. I then spent Friday night at Shawna's house. The day was good. So glad that Shawna and I are back on the right track.

Saturday- I woke up to being hurried to get ready in a blaze so that Shawna and I could catch a noon movie with her mom. We dropped "mom's" car off at Monroe and I took us up to the mall for the movie. Afterwards we did a little browsing of the mall. Apparently tis the season for sales and someone forgot to give me the memo. I took "mom" back to Monroe to pick up her car and then Shawna and I went to Wal*Mart and then back to her house. There we called the bowling alley but lanes were full. We watched Gosford Park while Shawna made Becky's bridal bouquet. I got ill and headed home.

Sunday- I spent the day with Daniel. YAY. We didn't do much but that's ok. Just spending time with him is of great magnitude for me. Another day of shopping for me and again with the sales. I this keeps I may soon have a complete new wardrobe. We went back to his place worked on some homework and then watched the Super Bowl. Fun fun. Love the commercials. The highlight of the evening would be Survivor All-Stars premier. It pissed me off and I think I may boycott the show now. We then went to bed.

I came home this morning. The drive was fast I didn't have much time to think about anything. Life's thoughts are fleeting and far between for me lately. In some ways this is good because I'm not dwelling on things that have the potential to depress me. But at the same time I don't have time to reflect upon the positives. Not much worth mentioning happened today. I went to the library to work on some homework, to Clarion for printer ink and home to finish my homework. Watched Fear Factor and Average Joe. Grabbed a quick shower and here I am writing this and talking to Daniel on the phone.

and that's all she wrote. Today was mediocre. 3 stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home