.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Ok to catch you up. Not much happened on the 10th. I went to class and you know how Tuesdays are... all day long. So I come home and went to bed cause I was tuckered. On the 11th I did some home chores and ran a few errands before heading off to Erie to do some shopping. While there I hung out with Jason whom I hadn't seen in a long time. We ate at The olive Garden and just hung out. It was nice. The 12th was another fun day at school. I skipped my first class (Religious Studies) so I could sleep in because I hadn't gotten home til late the night before. I went to my all my other classes though. I had a test in my Educational Psychology class (which I got back today: 84%). I then came home and got here just in time to watch Survivor. So I watched my reality TV and went to bed. Friday is a blur. I'm not sure what happened... oh Daniel came up that afternoon and we went to see "50 FIRST DATES". Then Saturday, Valentine's Day, was great. I had a wonderful day. One of the best Valentine's Days ever. Sunday we... well I don't remember... oh, we didn't do anything. We both stayed in to finish our homework. Monday he left for school and I stayed up to make sure I would be able to get everything done that I hadn't been able to get done over the weekend. So I worked diligently on my Psych paper (that was due today) and my reflections for Comm. I also had a ton of reading to do for English plus study for a history exam. Well I didn't do all of that but most of it. :) I watched my reality TV and went to bed.

Today I woke up refreshed and ready to go. I got to school in no time it seemed. My religious studies prof is a little odd but I love him anyway. That class will never cease to amaze me. English went fast and that brings me to the torture of the centuries History, GOD, how I HATE that class. I simply do not understand what that prof has going through his mind... actually I don't think he knows either. It's bad when a in-class-tutor is completely lost. She's there to observe the class and offer help to any student who may need it. Well I hope she's ready to make her days 26 hours long. :) We took our first exam of the semester in History today. It was awful. If the prof would teach what he wants us to know instead of what he thinks would be prudent to a historian. I think he's making the assumption that everyone in his class wants to be a historian... well I don't. Anyway, I may have gotten a "B". Psych was fun as usual. Comm drags on forever too. I stayed after class to finish up some class work. I then went out to dinner with a friend, another Jason. (I know soo many). On the way home I got stuck by a horrible accident. It took forever for them to clean it up. I made it home and now here I am. Getting ready for bed.

and that's all she wrote. Today was long. 3 stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home