.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Sometimes in life you're too busy having a life to live your life.

I've been at Daniel's since Sunday. Between him and school I've not had much time for anything else. I had to prepare a presentation on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (which, I may post on my site). I had to do extensive reading and research on existentialism (for the third time in my life). It seems to me that no matter how much you read on the topic or how much you contemplate it, one could never fully understand or grasp the concept. I had three tests and I think that I did well on all three. I'll find out next week. Spring Break's coming up, woohoo.

I did manage to squeeze in watching "The Passion of the Christ". I do not understand what all the hype is about. It was a good movie, yes. Did it blame the Jews? No, I don't think so. Persecute them anyway =P Was it so violent I had to turn my head. No, it wasn't. I did flinch. It's just that the camera's didn't pull away at anytime so you saw the nail go thru the hand and you saw them whip him brutally. I'm not a religious person so for me the movie was a movie about one of the most popular stories ever told and I liked it.

President Bush is an idiot. Need I say more? Should a president make up words? Should the president of the free land promote discrimination? Should a president lie? Hmm... just a few contemplations.

I pose another question; should you have to ask your boyfriend/girlfriend to call you or should they take it upon themselves?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home