.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Let's make like a tomato and ketchup.

Friday- Shawna and I hung out. I purchased Lord of the Rings Movie Trilogy Trivial pursuit. Good thing I've seen all three movies a billion times.

Saturday- Uhmm... I don't remember what I did.

Sunday- Easter. Oh, happy day (feel the sarcasm). I hate holidays. Although, it didn't turn out all that badly. I picked up Shawna from her aunts house and brought her to my home. Daniel showed up as well. What a nice surprise. We took Shawna home 'cause her hubby got off work and then they both came down later to play games. Daniel and I went to bed kind of early because he had class Monday morning.

Monday- I designated mostly to homework. While I was in the shower Shawna called me so I called her back and got no answer. I left a message. We were setting up a game date to play my new game. Daniel called me late last night. We ended up fighting and he hung up on me. I hate that. I now wait for him to call me back because I will not call him.

Tuesday (today)- I woke up on time and feeling alright. I get to my first class and take an exam (I think I did alright). I then go to Human Lit and get my assignment for the Ono-fest that's scheduled next week. History's next where he lectured all class as usual. Then came Educational psych where I had an exam (I don't know...) then to Comm. It was a short class because he was doing a run thru of our portfolios. I fixed my problems and moved on. I hung around campus because I had a meeting (about the Fasion Show and the Drag Show on Thursday) followed by an allies meeting. I came home now here I sit.

As the time for me to leave for Florida approaches quickly I am seeing which friendships mean the most to me and which ones I am willing to let go. There comes a point when everyone must realize that having massive amounts of friends isn't necessary. I've known this for a while but this trip of mine is reinforcing it. I just hope that the relationships with the few people that are worth holding on to are strong enough for this. Eight months is a long time to be gone. What will become of my love life? Shall it fail? As much as I hope it doesn't and as much as I'd like it to last, I don't see it lasting the summer especially the way things are going at this very moment. Shawna and I are on the mend. Our friendship will not be to the point it was/should be but I think it'll be at a point where the distance won't dissolve us. Her and Danny are thinking of visiting me and so is Kacy. I'm just ready to leave Pennsylvania.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home