.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Today was a fast paced interesting day. I awake early as usual but was cold so I stayed in bed a bit longer. I watch Ellen and headed for the shower (after which I was planning on settling in a comfy chair for some study time) but never got to it because as I slipped my short over my head the phone rang and it was Kacy. =) As soon as I said hello to her I got a beep and it was Shawna (all of a sudden the world revolves around me and boy it felt good). Kacy wanted to know how I was feeling and what the doctors had to say but I didn't get the report today (he's hoping for tomorrow as am I) and Shawna wanted to know if she could come over and I said she could. So as I was talking to Kacy I did some laundry and looked up some airfare to Los Angeles to see the Ellen Show. =) Shawna showed up just after I got off the phone. We chatted and watched Days of Our Lives (she doesn't watch but I made her today because Alice Horton is on the verge of being killed by Marlena Evans). We ate supper and chatted more. It was all an attempt to resolve our issues that I have previously mentioned in past posts. I'm not to sure we got real far because we had a ton of interruptions... next time we need to go out somewhere but that would require something I'm lacking: a car. I found out today that my transmission is indeed in tranny heaven. My it never rest in peace the horrid bastardly piece of junk. So now... to either fix that car or give my Grand Am a tune up or to buy a new car. I would prefer the latter of the three but I need to be logical and realistic as seeing how I now have medical bills plus a few others so... fixing the Grand Am it probably is. After Shawna left I did a little studying and reading while watching Survivor, Extreme Makeover & West Wing followed by Kingdom Hospital. I need to study while multi-tasking or else or I won't retain the information. I'm odd like that. So here I sit.

Tomorrow is my EDSP mid-term... I think I'll do ok. I doubt my other professors got the exams graded seeing as how they were essay exams and they have a hundred or so of them to read. =P I also have a meeting about doing a summer internship in Disney World which I haven't decided if I truly want to take yet. I have got to crack down on what I'm doing this summer and get in gear and get it done. I'll decide after the meeting tomorrow with them and then I need to make one with my academic advisor and talk about the fall semester. Ugh... life is getting to complicated and going way to fast. Next I'll be deciding what senior center to become a member of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home