.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Monday, March 22, 2004

Well here we are Monday night...woohoo. =( Classes tomorrow morning.

Today was completely uneventful except for the doctors appointment I had. Not much happened there. He said he wouldn't know anything until test results came back. Mom talked to her doctor and she said that it was a good thing to have seen a doctor and both stated that if/when I have another episode in the next few days I should go to the emergency room. I had every intention on doing just that. My lack of medical insurance is going to be a slight problem in paying all this but it's important. My doctor did lighten up the day with his usual witty self. Since a child I've also had issues with my memory and have seen Dr. Wong about this as well as the headaches and nose bleeds in the past. While there he performed a routine check-up with the memory problem as well. He asked me when I had noticed my memory had gotten worse and I told him that I didn't know... I couldn't remember. So then he just starts checking off a bunch of stuff on his paper and writing stuff and I asked what he was doing and he told me that there was no sense in finishing the questions because I probably wouldn't remember anyway. Then he grinned...goofball. He then finished with the questions. I again asked of my poor memory could be related to the headaches and such and again got the answer that he doesn't know and will know more when the tests come back. So, I've got not answers for anything but I did see a look of worry in his eyes at one point. =( I hope I have nothing to worry about. Time will tell I guess.

I have two mid-terms tomorrow, two quizzes and a presentation. I am so not prepared for any of this. The English mid-term I think I can handle but the History one I'm going to do poorly on... I know it. The other stuff is just details and one shouldn't sweat the small stuff. I might ask if I can delay my taking of the History mid-term until Thursday. Between preparing for all y other classes and the whole medical issue... I'm just not prepared for it. I'm just not prepared for a lot of things that life has decided to throw my way lately.

I am very glad for my friends and the compassion they show and share. I would like to thank Kacy and Daniel for expressing the love and devotion that they have today. The two of you are wonderful and made today a lot lighter. With people like the two of you in my life I don't see how I can not smile during dark times. Thank You. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home