.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Friday, March 19, 2004

I must confess in my laziness. I didn't wake up until 1:00 today. I feel like such a bum. I complain about other people sleeping in past 10 or 11 because it's such a waste of the day I think. A person can get so much accomplished by noon if they wake at a decent hour. To be fair to myself tho, I didn't go to bed until around 4 and laid there wide awake for a while. I woke up feeling like pooh tho.

I didn't do anything today. Not a damn thing. I didn't go anywhere. I didn't talk to anyone until Daniel called me around 11:00 or so. I didn't do anything. Just worked out, showered, watched Days of Our Lives, played some Gamecube, and did some stuff on line.

My car is still broken and the garage has not yet called me. But I'm sure it's the transmission. I think I'm going to buy myself a tricycle... it'll be safer for all on the road. =P I have the worst luck with cars.

Summer school is looking like the best option for me at the moment. I'm pretty sure I want to go. It'll start in June so I'll have the end of April and the entire month of May off before starting again. Then my first 2 classes will be from early June to early July and my third class will be from early July to early August; if I get the class I'm hoping to be able to register for anyway. We'll see, I guess. A lot depends on what I need to do about my car though.

Grr...

3 Comments:

Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
car removal brisbane
cash for cars brisbane

6:55 AM  
Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
cash for unwanted cars sydney
accidental car removal sydney

7:20 AM  
Blogger Sell8 - Car Buyers Brisbane said...

If you’re looking to sell your gold coast car quickly and hassle-free, Clayton residents will recommend Sell My Car Gold Coast. Over the years, we’ve perfected a streamlined way to sell and remove your vehicle so that the whole process can be completed with one phone call and a half an hour appointment. Cash For Cars Brisbane buy scrap, old, wrecked, accident, smashed, no title or rego, used, junk and unwanted vehicles against top dollars.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home