.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Friday, March 19, 2004

3:27 AM and here I am wide awake and no where near bed time ready. La la la.

Well I missed a post and the reason for that being that I had turned of my computer before I remembered and didn't feel like turning it back on. Nothing of any importance happened anyway.

As for today... I woke up with a pounding headache. That's the worst, next to waking up with some odd vaginal infection. =P I stumbled round the house looking for something to take contemplating a morphine drip. I found the semi-good stuff (codeine w/ caffeine) took two and hit the shower. Got out of the shower feeling slightly better and a little more on top of the world. Got dressed to the cutest of my ability today considering the state of being I was in. By the time I was finished getting dressed and pack all my gear for classes I was more than on top of the world... I was on the cloud I like to Whitney (named for Houston) =P Ok maybe not quite that high, but I was feeling no pain. I get to IUP a tad early and decide to add some cash to I-card to enable me to get something from the vending machine while I was on the run later in the day and thus started my day. I missed class on Tuesday because of the weather so I find out today that this up-coming Tuesday I have two mid-terms; history & English. Yikes! English I'm not fretting to much but history blows. That man can not teach... he's way to smart for his own good and thinks that the rest of us are as well. Well, we're not! So we shall see. My other classes go fine and dandy other than being late to Psych because my history professor can't stop talking when class is over. He needs to suck up the 15 minutes we have to get to the next class, as well. Grrr... I then returned to the car and just as I had figured, I had a parking ticket. I had forgotten to take the parking permit out of my car and place it in the one I drove. Oops... $10, so not a big deal. I then came home and settled in for a relaxing evening of Will & Grace and The Apprentice.

I'm not to sure what's going on with my car. The garage didn't call me today to say they had looked at it and found anything. So hopefully he does tomorrow. I've decided that if I need to purchase a transmission that I'm just going to buy a new car. But what... now that is the question.

I've been thinking hard core about what I want to do this summer, in terms of school, work, where to live, etc... It's a lot to wrap my head around to try and figure it all out so that it best fits my needs and interests in as many aspects as possible. But I'm sure I'll come to a good solid decision about it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home