.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Friday, March 12, 2004

So I'm sitting here tired as hell and refusing to go to bed for no particular reason other than not having the energy to walk the five feet to bed and remove my clothes. I would pass out right here in the chair if didn't take so much energy to get situated... yet I have the ability to type in my blog. It's worth it. Besides seems to suck up so much time... valuable time that I just don't seem to have enough of.

I got up around 9 today and checked my downloads and email before grabbing a shower. I came to my room with the towel wrapped around me (as usual) and stood in front of my closet just staring at my clothes. I have way to many but yet not enough. A good song came on so I had to sing along and dance... yup dancing nude... must have taken me about 45 minutes to decide on being adventurous with my clothing and chose something that I've not worn since I bought it last summer... or so. I think I need new shoes. I'm sure I do. I lost a pair and I really need them so replace them I must. I really want to go shopping tomorrow but driving to Pittsburgh seems a whole-to-do for clothes at this point. But it's clothes and shoes! Maybe if I can find someone who wants to ride down with me because I just don't want to drive that by myself. This whole commuting an hour or so to school is fine but has me worn out on the driving by myself. I want company. Cher and Madonna just aren't enough anymore. ~Anyway~ The rest of the day I did homework and chatted a bit online. Justin tells me that I gave him a new addiction by introducing him to the blog. He loves it and I'm happy for him. I wish him the best and hope all works out for him.

Ah, the weekend is here so that means Spring Break is over and on Tuesday I go back to classes. I finally finished PATTERN RECOGNITION today. What a painful book. I'm not even entirely sure I knew what happened. So, now to skim back thru it to pick out a religion motif because stupid me didn't start it until I was 3/4 the way thru. All of my classes seem to be overlapping at this point. As in what we're learning about in class fits together with what we're learning about in another which makes things a little easier. There is however an exception and that would indeed be history. I hate that class, the prof is an idiot. Ok, not really, he's actually way to smart for his own good and assumes that everyone else is as well. Not everyone in the world has nor wants a doctorate in history... maybe someone should tell him. I'm opting out of not telling him because he kind of likes me and I would like to keep it that way in case it might swing the grade a bit. =P I need to read the Koran for my religious studies class... I'm not so sure I like the idea. I've tried reading it and it's painful reading. I have a presentation to put together and prepare for by Tuesday for my communications media class. So I need to remember to dress appropriately. Ugh...

I talked to Shawna for a few minutes on the phone before she had to end the conversation, better luck next time. =P I talked to Daniel on the phone before he ended the conversation due to going to bed but an hour later I see him still online :( Dustin not happy. I'll get over it... I always do. I often think I'm too soft on people by forgiving them way to easily. However, I can hold a grudge and do. When I first came home from the ARMY I think I had a good thing going by just being brutally honest and blunt with everyone. I might go back to that. People deserve the truth and most often people deserve the pain. Hmm... I'm a bit bitter but lemonade just isn't a hot commodity these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home