.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

One could only hope that Spring Break gets here soon... two days and it starts for me... YAY! I plan on having the best break [sigh] =)

Today should have been my long day at school but my communications media prof became violently ill and had to cut class early by 2 hours and 15 minutes... [cheers]. My presentation went well in my psychology class. I'm pretty proud of myself. I'm not a big fan of having my back towards people especially an entire room/crowd but the classroom's computer and projector were broken so the way we had to do it forced me to have my back to the class [shivers]. Now to get through my presentation in my communications media class. That's in two weeks and I've not yet even begun. I got my history test back today, finally, and got a "B". I thought for sure I had failed it... the entire class thought they failed it. That man has no idea what he's doing, moron. We're reading PATTERN RECOGNITION in English... ugh. Religious Studies has moved on to Islam...wonderful. =p

So, I'm still waiting for Shawna to call me back about bowling. It's been a week and 2 days... I'm thinking she should call me any minute... yeah, right. I understand one is busy, after all I myself have been tremendously busy but I always take time for the ones I love and care about. Shawna used to, too... either she doesn't anymore or she still does and just not for me... either way... I simply refuse to call her. I'm tired of getting the I'll call-you-back-and never-do routine.

Jess and Mike finally moved into their own place today [sings]. That's a little more sleep for me... no screaming child, no big mouth sister nor obnoxious Mike[happy dance]. Now only for the remodeling to become complete

My town and two neighboring towns have had no water for a week now. The water source is contaminated with something and so anyone with town water has no potable water. My brother drank the water while at school and became violently ill. When we took him to the hospital there were 7 other people who had drank the water. Morons... everyone was told. I kind of see why brother did it... Union is such a stupid school. It really is, the students are not allowed to carry in bottled water nor use the vending machines so they dehydrate until lunch when they get a pint of milk and then dehydrate until they get home. I don't understand.

I finally made my way back into my tickle forums to post... =| I'm telling you... it's crazy how some people just refuse to accept new ideas, thoughts and concepts. But a new person joined the group... Asland (wonder if it came from The Lion,the Witch and the Wardrobe) and he/she seems to be an existentialist (from my understanding of existentialism). Interesting... funny how life is full of ironies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home