.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I always wake up in the morning feeling better than when I went to bed but never go to bed feeling as good as I did when I woke up. It seems that as the day goes on my illness progresses and my teeth hurt worse and worse. They don't hurt when I wake up. My aunt seems to think that I may have a sinus infection; which I've never had either. I've not had any infections of any kind except Mononucleosis which has a side effect of strep-throat so I don't have the ability to think back to a time when I've had any of the current symptoms I have and compare. Apparently my immune system broke and the "sick monster" is catching up with me. I can't just take my ass to a doctor because I've gots no medical insurance so unless my head start to swell and gets to the point of combustion then I'm tough out of luck.

However my mother took a trip to the emergency room tonight. Yup, that's twice in a week and three times within two weeks that my mom was at the hospital only this time it was not for one of her children but for her. She seemed it necessary to break her leg. ~Anyway~ Mom and I were on our way back from Bingo when I pulled into my little parking cubby and she got out of the car and stepped onto the uneven pavement on the road and twisted her ankle coming down on her leg as it straddled the uneven pavement and breaking it. Also not so good for her back as many of you know she has severe problems with it already. My poor mommy.

I've always wanted to break a leg sled riding. I thought it would be a fun and a great story to tell however after being stuck in a chair for 6 weeks after my knee surgery I wouldn't like the immobility that comes with a broken leg. I did break my arm once but there is no fun story behind that other than I was a klutz and fell down the stairs. I've always had a knack for doing something utterly stupid and hurting myself in the process: like falling from top to bottom of the football bleachers during the half time show; or falling into a man hole; or walking very briskly into a window (glass wall); or walking into a door divider; or opening a door and smacking myself in the face with it; and the list does go on. I don't know how I'm still alive (especially with my driving record, lol). I may just win the Darwin award for the dumbest death, but then again I never win anything. =P

Shawna comes back from Canada tomorrow or at least I think so, anyway. I have the worst memory (probably from hitting my head so much, brain damage) =P All my plans for spring break were shot to hell with me being sick... =( There's always the summer I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home