.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Can I just say grr...

What a day. I got up on time and bustled around to do some working out and get my shower. I had actually achieved in getting done quickly, having time to spare. I was all ready and pumped for classes today. After the rotten spring break I had, I was lookin forward to getting back to routine and moving on to the next break. I decided to take a moment this morning and check my email before heading out the door and in doing so I near a window and happen to look out. SNOW?!? I'm not just talking a March dusting either. We're talking an early February blizzard thing going on. So I email my first to class professors and allow them to know that I will not be in class and why I wouldn't. I figured the snow would stop and the roads would clear enough to make it to the rest of my classes and to do my presentation. The time comes for when I would have to leave to make it to my history class and I look out the window only to see more snow upon the ground with no signs of stopping. I email the remainder of my professors to let them know that I will not be coming to class today and there goes my presentation as well. I thought it was spring time. What happened, with that?

My car was towed to a garage this morning but he can't look at it until Thursday or Friday. He said that if it is the transmission, that I probably wouldn't be able to find one for it because Ford was having an experimental year. We encountered this problem when I took it to him to have my alternator looked at because it kept snapping belts. I should just buy a new car and scrap this one... damn it.

So on the account of the weather I didn't leave my home today. Since I live on the back roads and the township folk are a bit lazy they plow the road once a day. So that leaves one with about a 20 minute window of opportunity to go to town and get back home... but I missed that window when I was doing laundry. Oh well. I watched my Ellen and Days of Our Lives. Did some ahead of schedule homework and straightened up my room. [While cleaning my room I came to the realization that my Eeyore collection has gotten completely out of hand. I have run out of room for anymore of him. Not that I'm complaining because I will continue to buy more (and gladly accept it) =P I'm just saying that it's out of control and I wanted everyone (who's seen it anyway) that I'm finally acknowledging that I may be a little OCD with the Eeyore thing.] I then watched Century City and Judging Amy thus summing up my day.

I would just like to end today with a quote from Kenny Rogers:
"You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away and know when to run."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home