.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Monday, April 05, 2004

Let's review my weekend.

Friday: Well... hmm... nothing of any importance happened. I did my usual. Ellen, Passions, and Days of Our Lives. Tried to call Shawna a couple of times but never got thru to her so I left a message. Daniel came over so I hung with him. We rented some movies. He hadn't seen either Final Destination movies so I suggested them. I like them where as he didn't care to much for the graphic depictions in the second one. He's such a sissy girl. =P

Saturday: Again nothing of any significance happened though out the day. I had tried calling Shawna again, to see if she would like to go bowling or skating with Daniel and I. Again I got no answer but didn't leave a message because I hate machines and she didn't return my call from the previous day so it might not have done me any good anyway. Voice mails, answering machines, etc... are huge pet peeves of mine. I hate talking to them and hate it even more of leaving a message gets me no where. So, FYI to everyone. =P ~Anyway~ When I realized Shawna wasn't calling back I called Jenn & Ryan to see if they'd like to go. I enjoy bowling. I was the bowler of the night with a turkey, several doubles and a score of 137 under my belt (not my best score but my best for the night). Then out of the blue 5 games later (second to the last game) Daniel hits spares like crazy and a double giving him the high score of 165. He didn't get a turkey tho and I had more doubles than he did =P Good game tho. Rematch soon.

Sunday: This was designated homework day as seeing as how Daniel had class on Mondays. His English Prof doesn't give a lot of homework but the homework she gives takes some serious time and you can't go any faster than the program, she uses, will allow you to go. So he worked on his homework and I worked a little on mine. I'm a procrastinator when it comes to homework and I knew I had today to do it. At some point in the day I had fallen asleep and took a nap. I have no idea how long I was out but when I awoke he was napping to and it was like 6 O'clock. So we ate supper and hung out at home for the evening because he had to leave this morning.

Today: I woke up to see Daniel off, put a load of laundry in and then laid back down until 11. I woke up switched laundry and watched Ellen. I then worked on some homework. I went to the library so I could play some children's interactive computer programs. =) It was for my Communications Media class. I came home watched Days of Our Lives and then attempted to head out to see a movie, Hellboy but my plans were dashed when I hit the driveway and saw no car. Dad had taken it to get my brother. So I came back inside and watched Blue Crush. I then worked on my homework and finished it up. I then settled in for Fear Factor and the Average Joe Season Finale. Which I'm currently in the middle of watching. =)

Let me discuss something else that came to my mind this weekend. This thought was not induced by any one person but was a collaboration of several people actions. I have noticed that I tend to be the initiator. I mean in everything: conversations, calls, making plans, IMs, friendships, relationships, kissing, sex, etc... I've always been the type of person to not shy away and just take the initiative and move forward in something. I'm tired of it. It really wears a person out. For once I would appreciate someone - anyone being the initiator in something - anything. I must give kudo's to Kacy. She indeed does initiate the plans for when we make plans and it's a great relief. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home