.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

So Monday: I didn't post for two reasons. One because it really was an uneventful day. Two was because I had company. Daniel was over. =)
Tuesday: Well it was my long day for classes only I got out of my Communications Media class early so I made it home an hour early. I talked to academic advisor and received his opinion on what classes I should take for the fall semester (if I'm not in Disney World). He also told me how to go about challenging my Comm grade because of the whole presentation situation and said that I have good grounds to do so. =) I got my psych test back and did MUCH better than I thought I would. Woohoo. Other than that not much happened. I didn't post because right after I got off the phone with Daniel I passes out. I don't even remember doing so. I woke up this morning still in my clothes and with the phone still in my hand. I didn't even move, like a rock.

That brings us to today. I don't get to go out and do much since my car is broken and the garage is having trouble fixing it. =( I hope it gets fixed soon. Hmm... I never thought to see if my insurance company would cover a rental since my car broke. I should check this out. I'll have to do it on Friday because I have classes tomorrow and won't make it home in time. I hope they do. It would be nice to stop driving my parents car. Ugh. So today was designated to doing homework anyway. I now understand why they advise taking a history and English class together. I looked up some classes today to start planning out my fall schedule. I was hoping to achieve the same stroke of luck I had for this semester and be able to schedule only Tues and Thurs classes but it looks like I may not be able to. I did get one schedule that would work for that but it doesn't contain Math 152 or Geo 104 which I need to take to be able to do my sophomore block. So, I may be going on Mon, Wed and Fri. Hopefully Disney World's letter says they want me. Other than that I didn't do much today. Seems my life is becoming more boring and more empty as the time goes on. That's one reason why I really hope I get the opportunity to go to Disney World to work. I left home once when I joined the Army. Though the Army was partly a mistake I did however enjoy the being away from here and the excitement of traveling and learning new life experiences. Now I'm back home and for what? My friendships have been failing and I've never been fond of my family. Though my friendship with Kacy is on the rise and I do have Daniel. Two people I'm very thankful. I just want to get a way for a little while again. I need to, desperately need to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home