.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Friday, April 23, 2004

Okay so let's talk about today. Dustin is not amused with how things are going, not amused at all.

First let's discuss the paradoxical entity that is Poog. An odd specimen of human life (if that's what he is). He irritates me to no end. It never fails that everyday he has some sort of ailment that limits his mobility so he's unable to do anything for his family -- like take care of his family -- but he is instantly cured when he's needed by Jason or anyone else that doesn't live in the same house as he. The more the activity is directly beneficial to him the faster it will be done. I've been thinking lately that he really should see a shrink of some kind and not only for is Munchausen Syndrome but his pathological lying in general. Every day there is a new lie that's more unbelievable than the prior one but he firmly believes his statements. I think he's starting to rub off on his son -- Ryan. Ryan seems to have hypochondriac behavior. My family has some real issues that needs to be worked out and soon.

My sister and her stupid husband are getting more and more on my nerves as the days go by. I do not understand. She didn't want to see or talk to anyone when she lived here. Why the hell does she deem it necessary to be here every freaking day?!? Would someone please tell me!?! Plus her dumb husband almost killed me. I have no idea where he learned to drive but he was completely on my side of the road and when he nearly hit me he still didn't swerve... I did. I had to swerve to the other side to miss him. Freaking dumb ass.

The twins piss me off as well. It never fails that those girls never get in trouble for anything. Most of the things they do I was beaten for doing. I remember constantly being punished. I do not understand why parents deem it necessary to punish the eldest and then slack off as they go down the line. When I was grounded (which wasn't very often) -- I was grounded. Well Danielle and gets grounded from going to see Chris on the weekend but then mom lets him come down here. How is that punishment? When I was grounded from people I was lucky if I was allowed to hear a human voice that wasn't my own or moms. The twins show complete and utter disrespect for everyone and get away with it. Ugh...

Again I ask of you -- where are my friends? Funny how people claim to be one thing and act like something else. I hate backstabbers, especially people that make a career out of it. Once may be a mistake and I can eventually drop the grudge but a consistent backstabber is just trash. I'm not going to point fingers or place blame. They (you) know who they (you) are. Then there are the friends who don't backstab you but don't act like friends. You're either my friend or you're not. Which is it? But I would like to thank the few that have been constant especially for the past few months. You were a great help when I needed someone as I hope I was when you needed someone.

Speaking of needing someone -- I could use a hug or someone to talk to but she was working and he's sleeping. Does anyone else care?

24 more days. Will you miss me?