.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Ugh... I didn't post on Tuesday night because Daniel was here. He had come up on Monday and stayed all day Tuesday. We ran my English final down to my professor and then went to see a movie, "The Prince & Me". A cute movie even though it has cliche qualities. Movies are becoming so cliche... it's time that someone breaks free from the mold that's been set and do something a little more original -- like M. Night Shyamalan. Now his movies are fantastic. ~Anyway~ After the movie he and I went to dinner at Eat 'N Park where John decided to be super friendly. Has he come to his senses and now realizes that his friends caused him to make a big mistake? I don't know... and besides it's way to late. I don't really have time to be friends with someone who can be so easily led my others. We then came home and hung out so he could some homework for his Wednesday classes.

He left yesterday morning. I didn't do much yesterday. I just kind of hung out at home all day and studied for the finals that I had today. I had two finals today -- World Religions and History 195. I felt so unprepared for my History final. I had no idea what I was doing or what was going to be on it. He's a good teacher in some aspects but lets to much in the air and doesn't clarify anything. But once I had the test in my hands I looked over it and thought I'd do ok. An hour into the final I was writing so diligently that I hadn't noticed that the time was half over and I wasn't near half way done. My argumentative essay was long and turning out alright. I was writing on the children of the holocaust. At the point where only 30 minutes remained I had to hurry and then started to generalize everything to get finished on time. I think I did alright. I'm hoping because I need to get a good grade on it so I can keep a good GPA. As for my other final I'm sure that I did alright. It seemed to be a lot easier than most of his other tests even thought it was accumulative.

I came home to watch my daily shows that my mom recorded and then to check my email. While checking my mail Shawna and I had a nice long talk. I'm not sure what came of it but we'll see. During the talk I watched Survivor where Shii Ann got the boot. I hate that show. There is no one left that deserves to win. I then watched Kingdom Hospital. What an odd show. After that came Dateline investigates where they were talking about cheating. It seems that 74% of the student population admits to cheating on an exam within the past year. Craziness. I can't believe it... no wonder that my grade seems to suck when there's a curve. My paper is being compared to cheaters. Ugh...

and to sleep I go with 18 more days to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home