.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Randomness

"So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth, his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work, to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America." - Thomas Wolfe

So yeah, I created the Cirque entry and forgot to publish it. So be sure to read it and check out the site (the poster is the link).

Anyway. Let me fill you in on the past 8 days. Work. There you go, lol. It's been taking up a lot of my time. I hardly have any time to conduct a personal life. But when I do I'm trying to fill it with activities worth while. Like going to see Cirque. I have plans to visit The Warhol Museum as well as The Carnegie. Hopefully other museums around the state. I just added a few more books to my collection. I had loaned "The Giver" the Shawna to read, not quite sure whatever happened with that. So I just purchased a new one along with the two books that go along with it. Those being "Gathering Blue" and "Messenger". The 'series' seems to dwindle in quality. However Lois Lowery has other great books which include "Numbering the Stars" and "A Summer to Die". I do enjoy reading and am glad that I have gotten back into it.

I discovered today that David Duchovny has been writing a blog while directing his new movie. How cool is that. If you're interested the link is http://lionsgatedirectors.com/duchovny/index_flash.html . Another blog that I have been following is http://waiterrant.blogspot.com/ . This one is written by a server/manager who rants about his days. It's rather humorous. I used to read one called the Tard Blog but I can't seem to find the link. I'll look for it and post it when I find it.

That's probably enough randomness for the night. Tomorrow after work I'll post more since I'll have time. =) Night ya'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home