.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

What's going on?

Real heroes are men who fall and fail and are flawed, but win out in the end becauase they've stayed true to their ideals and beliefs and commitments. -Kevin Costner

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way. - Anonymous


On July 3 I was deplyed to Mission Space again. I don't mind it there. It's ok. The time is enjoyable and seems to go by faster than in most other places. The other cast members that work there are also enjoyable. Except one but then no one really cares for her and she's easy to ignore. The best part about working there are the guests. The interaction there is one of the best interaction spots because of the style and type of ride it is. So many people come thru there a day.

On July 4th I worked in the morning and had been pre-deployed to Towers. They must have fixed the air conditioning there because it was nice and cool inside the main two buildings (Traders & Post). Working there wasn't to bad. The time went by quickly and I was out in no time. The only down side is that you also work at the kiosks (East & West) outside. Now that is torture because of the heat. But during my break I had walked over to the Cast Services building where they were handing out free ice cream to the cast members. I got more than my share and became rather hyper. After my shift ended I went back and got more. hehe On my way out Rachel stopped me and asked me if I would like to watch the fireworks with her and a few other Rangers. I agreed. It's a good time when us Rangers hang out. We started out with 4 and snowballed to 14. It became one of the best nights of my life. I had such a great time. The fire works were fantastic. EPCOT out did themselves with the amount and length and quality of them. They lasted over 45 minutes and were absolutley fabulous. They had actually stopped the show short because there was a change in the wind and some people were getting debris in their eyes. But the show as great. I hope to be able to see them again next year. After the fireworks we were heading home when we decided to have a Piggy Back race. Well Rachel was on Steve's back when Steve ate pavement. What a disaster his head was, as was her arm. What a funny sight tho. Then we all came back to Chatham and hung out at the pool until early morning.

July 5th I was pre-deployed to Towers again. I had expected to be tired all day at work but I was surprisingly still in a hyper mood. The prior night has stayed with me. I love it when that happens. So work that day was fun. I had a good time. It went by fast. I had then come home and hung out with the girls (Sara, Anna, Kristi, & Damaras) upstairs. On my way from their apartment I met two boys (Alfredo & Leo) who live on the third floor, so I went to their apartment to hang with them. They both are characters, which is cool. They were very nice people. Then I had to get ready to go out. Alfredo wanted to come along since he had never been to Mannequins before. So he came along. He's from Puerto Rico. He's such a blast to hang with. I came home late and went to bed.

July 6th I had off. I got up earlier than I ecpected I would and hung out by the pool for a little while before heading out to the Oulets to get some shopping done. I bought this great new ensemble from Guess. The Outlets here aren't as great as the one's back home. After that I went back to the pool and hung out. Other than that I'm not entirely sure what I did for the remainder of the day. But I spent the evening over at Sean (a Rescue Ranger) and David's (he works at The Great Movie Ride) apartment until about 3 am this morning.

Today I got up early and headed over to the pool to work on m tan. It is so nice. I have a great tan going. The line looks a little stupid because of where it is but I'm fixing it. So I'll have a great tan line no time at all. Sean and I were supposed to go to Disney-MGM today but we got rained out so we just able to get out ride in while there. We then headed to McDonalds to get something to eat where we stayed and chatted for a bit. Then I came home and now here I am. I'm not feeling very good right now. I think there may be something going on back home and I can't get in contact with anyone. My Pookie seems to be avoiding me. Are you? Why? What's wrong? Please call me! I love you. Shawna is still missing. =( Will someone please call me and let me know what's going on. Is mom going in for her surgery? Is Shawna alive and well? Does Pookie Bear still love me? =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home