.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Friday, October 01, 2004

The Truth Revealed

Many men owe the grandeur of their lives to their tremendous difficulties. - Spurgeon


Ok I have a few things to discuss in this post.

The first being that I spent the morning with Rune at Universal Studios. It's the first time that I braved actually spending time alone with him (this trip) - as in without Anita and Cissi being there. I had tried to avoid it as much as I could because I don't want him to get any false impressions about where our friendship stands. He came here a month ago on vacation from Norway and that's when he met me and since then has taken two more vacations here to see me. I'm flattered that he thinks I'm worth all the effort and trouble but sorry - nothing is going to happen. The first and most important reason being that I have someone very special waiting for me back home. Well Rune is leaving on Monday so two more days to do some avoiding. I would just rather not have to get all nasty and mean about it.

~Anyway~ While at Universal Studios we of course had to ride The Hulk but while on it, the ride decides to have technical difficulties and we got stuck - upside down. I am excited about Halloween Horror Nights. The Rangers have decided to gather up a group of us and go. That and of course our every so popular Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Both started to night. The Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT also kicked into gear today. Hopefully the parks pick back up so us Rangers have something to do.

The second thing I'd like to mention is this: When I got home from Universal I jumped online quick to check my email. While online I get an instant message from a perfect stranger. He has been reading my journal for the past few months. My blog has been directly linked from the The Disney Blog and he has been reading it since July. It fascinated me that I had a fan. I just may have a bigger fan base than I thought. =P Too bad my sitemeter is broke or I could see how big. hehe Makes me happy to know that I am intriguing enough to follow. Read on peeps... read on. hehe

Ok here's the big one. Where I have decided to just let it all out and post my complete true feelings about someone. So right before I put up an away message and head over to hang out with the Rangers a window pops up. I got an instant message. Oh my - it's from Rachel. Wait one minute. She called me a fagot... I know, it's spelled wrong. She misspelled it several times. Sad really. If you're going to insult someone at least do it correctly. So she proceeded to flip out on me about something that I posted in my journal. The funny thing is this: the entry she was mad about never mentioned her name - so obviously the entry must have described her well enough for her to know it was her, so there must have been truth to it - yet she said it was all lies. Sad really. I mean when someone lies so much that they can't keep them straight. Oh... and when they can admit that growing up people didn't believe anything they said because they lied so much. She told me this when we first got here (tho I'm sure she would deny it) when our friendship was on the rise. Since then I have come to see that somethings never change. I can't say for sure what exactly happened with our friendship other than that one day I realized that she annoyed the hell out of me. I must say that I believe that she has one of the most annoying personalities I've come across. She bitched that I bragged about me in my journal. Uhmm - it is my journal - where I am the main focal point. And anyone who has read any post could say that I most certainly don't talk about how wonderful I am. I think she just creates the most useless drama up in her head and then tries to execute it out in the real world. In my opinion (which may or may not be the common consensus) is that she is the epicenter of almost all of the drama that goes on between the Rangers. She had told me that she was planning on leaving on October 10th but she denies stating this, yet I heard from three other people that she was planning on leaving on either the 9th or 10th. After her sisters vacation; so she could use her ID to get into the parks for free. I couldn't care less one way or the other. If she leaves then I won't ever have to deal with her whining again. If she doesn't leave then I could fun with annoying the hell out of her. Either way, it's fun for me. I must say though, if I were her I would leave. In my opinion she doesn't do anything anyway. I believe she was one of the worst Rangers and needed to be pulled from Ranger rotation and that would be why she got the OZ position and wasn't recommended for the Advanced Internship. I've never heard a location say how much they enjoy having her there and request her. Either decision you make, Rachel, I support you.

I didn't have all night to argue over AIM (because she didn't have the balls to do it face to face) and I had better things to do. So I ended the immaturity and went to the Ranger gathering. Jeremy cooked dinner for everyone. Jeremy rocks. I enjoy him and Jenn. I think now that I am getting back into my baking mode I'm going to start baking for the Rangers. Natalia has already placed an order for a birthday cake. I enjoy being appreciated both as a person and as a friend. To those who know what the true meaning of friendship is - I Love You guys and that goes for my back home friends as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home