.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Last Day

That's it... no more classes or tests. Today was my last two finals for the semester. YAY. They were educational Psychology and Communications Media. I think I did alright. I'm sure I at least got a "B" on the psych and an "A" on the Comm. Which isn't bad for not having Comm for 3 weeks and not having Psych for 2 weeks. Of course I did no studying. I've never been one for studying and yet do very well on exams. I either get it or I don't and not amount of studying is going to put it into my head. When I did try to study it just confused me and I messed stuff up because I second guess myself by thinking I heard something different than what I wrote and read even if I wrote word for word what was said. I was never taught studying techniques in school and that could be a big reason for my inability to study. But then if I don't have the need to then why bother. =oP

Leaving the psych exam I walked Krista to her car. I'm going to miss her and Kristen (I know a lot of girls who are named Kristen, Krista, Jenn or Jess). They made class fun. What a blast I had. They made it worth going to. They told me today that if not for me then they would not have enjoyed the class. Apparently I'm a funny guy. =0) I enjoy making people laugh.

After my Comm exam I walked Ashley to her car. Where we stood and talked for about a half hour. She's fun. I enjoyed her company through out class. She was in one of my classes last semester, too. Maybe she'll be in one next spring (since I'm not going to be on campus in the fall). We're the same major so it's a possibility.

A few of my friends are graduating this semester so they'll be gone when I return. That'll make it a bit more lonely but I have their contact info so I can stay in touch. =0)

2 weeks before I arrive in Orlando. I am so excited about getting there. I can't wait, yet I maintain some anguish about leaving. I just hope that the 2 weeks that I have left is enough to finish everything I need to finish and get everything prepared for 8 month "vacation" from PA.

To sleep I go. Tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning as well as an end as I say goodbye to Kristen one last time, at her funeral services. ='0(