.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Monday, October 04, 2004

I'm In Trouble Deep

Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. -Helen Keller

Our greatest happiness in life does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits. -Thomas Jefferson


On Saturday I was deployed to Liberty Inn. I generally don't mind working there but it has one of the two managers that I can't stand and he was working. He drives me nuts but the day went quickly and I was home before I knew it. I'm not entirely sure what I did that night...

Yesterday I was deployed to strollers, which I hate. Then the manager that was there became the third manager that I can't stand. She's got to be the worst manager I have ever worked under here at Disney. The other two here just asses but she's an ass and stupid. It was a very rough 8 hours. At the end of the day I needed some friendship and companionship so I went out with Casey.

Now this is where the trouble comes in. He and I went to Dowtown Disney and hung out at the Virgin MegaRecord Store's cafe. We chilled and chatted over cappuchino before heading over to the movie theatre to see "The Forgotten" (review later). After the movie we came back to my place and continued our good night. Well, things went a little to far in both aspects physical and emotional. I am so confused right now. So confused. This program is already hard enough for me but now this. I don't know if I can deal with this added stress.

I talked to Daniel about everything tonight. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to feel. My entire world is becoming a blur that is whizzing by and I have no control. Daniel told me that I needed to go home. I told him before I came down that if he ever said that then I would be home instantly. He's right, I need to go home. I need to. But things aren't that simple anymore. There are other things, other people, other emotions involved now. There's a new world involved and I have no idea what to do. I have two separately worlds/lives that need me... require me and that I want to be a part of. I have no idea what to do. My home life is more important to me than anything else especially my relationship. I need someway to combine the two. I need somehow. I think I'm going home on Thursday.

As for the movie ~ It was a good movie. I enjoyed it. Although I feel it was missing something. I don't quite know what it was. It just felt like it missing something or maybe I missed it. The ending ended up not being a huge surprise but what can you expect from movies these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home