.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Hmmm

Education is not the taming or domestication of the soul's raw passions -- not suppressing them or excising them, which would deprive the soul of its energy -- but forming and informing them as art. -Allen Bloom


Yesterday:

I woke up at 7 as usual in order to talk to Daniel. =0) I had to be at work at 1230 so until I had to leave I worked on my web site. My site needs some updating and revamping. But don't go looking for the changes yet because I've not yet published the changes. I plan on doing it all at once. -Anyway- I went to work at 1230. On my way in I had the sudden notion that I wasn't going to be to fond of my deployment. I was right. I was deployed to bussing at Electric Umbrella (EU). Another custodial shift. Starting to get them a lot again. A regular custodial shift I can handle but bussing I hate. I was scheduled until 2100 but I got an ER and left at 1830, so I was home in time to watch SURVIVOR. LeeAnn came over and watched SURVIVOR with me. I had asked her over to watch CAMP. She likes independent movies and musicals so I figured she would enjoy it. She did. After the movie and after she LeeAnn left I headed to bed because I was wanting to get some sleep in before getting up at 7 to speak with Daniel.

Today:

My alarm went off at 7 but since Daniel doesn't get home until 730 or so I reset my alarm to go off at 745 but didn't urn it back on. So the next thing I know it's nearly 10. I had to be at work at 1130 so I needed to catch to the 1020 bus. So I rushed around and ran out the door to get to work. I made it. I waited until the last moment to check to see where I was deployed to. Robert was doing the deploying so I figured I was in trouble. I was semi-right. I was sent to Sunshine Season Food Fair. I don't mind it there. What does bother me is that The Land contains most of the crazies in Disney World, so I get annoyed. I was there with Marvarine and Sally. So I had some company. =0) My day went rather fast. It was, in all a good day. I came home to the final half hour of Joan-of-Arcadia and then watched I Am Sam. Yet another good father movie to rub into my face the lack of a caring father. Ugh. I talked to my mommy for a while tonight. I do love her.

Now it's time for Dustin to head to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home