.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Friday, October 29, 2004

You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt

It's been a little while since I last posted. I do apologize. I am trying to get better with it. I was doing well there for a little while. I'll start again - I promise.

So last night I went to Mickey's Not-SO-Scary Halloween Party with Jennifer, Natalia, Rachael Shonk, and Alisha. It was so cute. I enjoyed myself. The parade had to have been one of the best parades I've ever seen. It was so cute. The beginning of it started out strong and then it went kind of weak, but in general it was good. The trick-or-treating was a good time as was the no wait times for any of the rides. The fireworks were crazy. They were never ending and all over the place. I've never seen such a thing. Kinda frightened us a little. In general we had a good time. The only downer of the night was Alisha. She always had some little comment to make. He we were trying to be nice to her (again) after she had done and said horrible things and she goes and tries to ruin a good night. Well I refused to let her. I had a good time as did everyone else.

Today Stewart, Jennifer, Natalia and myself had made plans to go character hunting. In all the time that we have been here we hadn't gotten any pictures with any of the characters, so we decided to get some today. It was a good time. We got almost every character that EPCOT has to offer. We hoped on the monorail to head over to the Magic Kingdom. We got the seats in the front of the monorail. That was the first time I had done that. It was enjoyable. After we got to the ticket and transportation center we were reminded (by Eric, a Ranger we happened across) that MK was closing due to M's N-S-S Party. So we hoped back on the monorail and headed back to EPCOT. After hanging out in the Disney Learning Center we headed to Chili's with Bob (from deployment). Bob let us in on some office gossip as we let him in on some Ranger gossip. It was all in good taste. =0) After which we headed back to Jenn's to watch the video she has been making. Now here I sit.

I took plenty of pictures. Keep an eye out for them on my site. I'm always adding new pictures. If you don't know the address you can either go to http://geocities.com/elfen_warrior or go to http://photos.yahoo.com/elfen_warrior and I trust and hope that you don't instruction after that.

We have had many Rangers decided to leave this past week or so. Six in total have either left or put in their notice of departure. As I reflect upon all the goodbyes that have been said and the ones yet to come I realized that it's getting slightly easier to say it. Yet at the same time it's getting harder because the people leaving are getting closer but due to the amount of goodbyes being said it's almost like a routine... so... yeah. I missed Jeremy's going away festivities. I was/am saddened by this. He will be missed. What few good Rangers we have left need to stay because we are each others main support systems. We have such little time left. It'll all be ending soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home