.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Wanted: Whoville

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress. -Joseph Jouber


Two loves I have of comfort and despair,
Which like two spirits do suggest me still:
The better angel is a man right fair,
The worser spirit a woman colour'd ill.
To win me soon to hell, my female evil
Tempteth my better angel from my side,
And would corrupt my saint to be a devil,
Wooing his purity with her foul pride.
And whether that my angel be turn'd fiend
Suspect I may, but not directly tell;
But being both from me, both to each friend,
I guess one angel in another's hell:
Yet this shall I ne'er know, but live in doubt,
Till my bad angel fire my good one out. -William Shakespeare

I woke up today kind of early in order to get to the grocery store. I had planned on making dinner for Jeremy and Jenn and I needed some stuff. Well I had heard that Natalia had off so I called her and asked her if she'd like to join. Well she ended up taking me to Publix, where I did my shopping. Fun times with Natalia. I love her. When I got home I called Jeremy and Jenn to make sure we were still on and it was confirmed. I needed to do laundry and clean up around my apartment because our inspection is coming up. In the process I redecorated my bedroom and straightened it up. My room is in good shape now. I still have laundry to do. Ugh... Well it ended up that Jeremy and Jenn did not come over tonight for dinner. We're set for tomorrow and hopefully it goes on, or I'm gonna have to make the Chicken Marsala for someone else. So I hung out with my friend Joel instead. That was my day.

I did however have the chance today to chat with Shawna. WOW! How long it's been. I miss her so much. Hopefully her and I get more chances more regularly to talk now that she's back in PA and not in OH. Her and I have so much talking and catching up to do. We both could use a Whoville night. For those of you that don't know - her and I have our own special little place that we like to go and sit, that we call Whoville, because it looks like a scene from "The Grinch." I miss our talks. I miss our bonding. I miss everything about us. I've not brought her up nor talked about her in my journal in a while. But I assure you that she has not dwindled nor has she been replaced. She's still one of the two most important women in my life. There are a few things that I still like to keep private. I bring everything up and mention everything it's just that some stuff is more of a beating around the bush instead of a direct hit in order for me to maintain a level of privacy. Being away from her and not being able to talk her as much as I would like is another reason why being here is so hard for me. I don't really have that person that I trust with all of me. So I don't open up and bottle things which causes more stress. Oh I miss her and Danny (her husband).

My post wasn't very long today. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I guess not to much drama in my life at the moment. But there is one thing that I don't think I mentioned before. The other day one of the Rangers was terminated. His whole apartment was terminated due to drug residue and remnants in the apartment. One-by-one we dwindle. How many will remain by the end of December?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home