.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Drugs are good.

Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that's the stuff life is made of. -Benjamin Franklin

What a wise man.

So today I had to be at work at 7 am. I was the predeployed morning custodial ranger. Supposed to be a floater but I never get floater I'm always given a zone (restrooms) or a hub (streets). Not that I actually stay where I'm supposed to. I make sure my area looks good and I'm off doing something else. It was a relatively fast day. I was zone 4 which is Living Seas restrooms. Never busy. While there I was able to preview the newest attraction that Living Seas is opening. "Turtle Talk" is an interactive interview with Crush (the stoned turtle from Finding Nemo). I was actually interesting. After my shift ended at 330 I tried to pick up another shift as to get some over time in but there were none available. To bad too, because I could use the money so I can seek some medical attention.

So I then changed and went back out into EPCOT to do some shopping for my little cousin. I needed to send something home for her. Mom forgot to buy her something when they were down. I ended up buying her a birthstone mickey necklace. Nothing to fancy. So it's on its way back to PA. After that was done and over with I went to Mexico where I got myself some Margaritas. Then home I came.

While at home I was talking with a friend about my toothache and he had some pain killers from when he had some teeth removed so he gave them to me. Oh the miracle of some strong pain killers. Then as usual, on Monday's, I went to Pleasure Island with LeeAnn. She is so fantastic. I do love her. I am going to miss her terribly come the end of the program. If there were one girl here that... well it'd be her. =o)~ She's totally the type of girl that I would date. Monday's will never be the same. Her and I have discussed me going to Boise to see her and her going to Pittsburgh to see me. It will be good time. Jihadapalooza.

Now that PI has ended, it is time for me to pass out in bed and hope to get some sleep. I do work in the morning. To me, too much sleep is a waste of time. So I never put too much emphasis on getting lots of it. Hopefully tomorrow I get sent somewhere decent. Can't be foods because I do not feel well yet I have lost my voice so interaction with the guests will be difficult. Oh what to do.... what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home