.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Oh The Weekend

"Love is big, a bright light in the universe and a bright light casts a big
shadow." ~Joan of Arcadia
Happy Heart Day!

I didn't do much else last week since I had posted. But on Saturday morning I drove to Greensburg so that Daniel and I could go to Seven Springs skiing. While I was at his place waiting for him to get ready his grandma and sister showed up to visit. It was nice to finally meet them. I've heard a lot about them but just had never met them. After they left we headed to the store so I could purchase some ski equipment and then headed up the mountain. Skiing was quite the adventure. The first trip down the mountain I only fell a few times at the top and made it the rest of the way down unspoiled. The second time down I only fell once and that was at the very end when I was trying to stop. haha At that point I was in tired and my feet hurt. I should have rested but I pressed on and pushed myself. So then I just kept falling, a lot. Then Daniel and I took a break and rested at the lodge before heading back up. We ended up not finishing out the night on the mountain because I had twisted my knee and caused some serious pain. On the way home we got a pizza from Pizza Hut. Bed time soon followed, I was exhausted. Sunday was a late wake time. Daniel and I watched a movie and just hung out around the house before he had to head to Joe's (which he ended up not going) and I headed home. And that is all the excitement I've had since I've last posted.

I have something I'd like to let everyone know. I'm sure many of you already know this because it is rather common sense and I'm sure it insults many of you as well. Is it not irritating when you're talking to someone and in the middle of a sentence they make a phone call (not answer but actually dial and make it) or walk out of the room while you're talking? I get so frustrated with people when they do that. Makes me feel unimportant. I expect the same amount of respect from all my friends whether they're newly founded or firmly established. Rudeness is just something that I can't tolerate and won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home