.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

"What is strange is that we may remember what we have done, but not always why we did it." -Gregory Maquire (Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister)

I woke up at 7 am this morning due to me needing to be at work at 9 am. For the first time in a long time I wasn't able to just get straight into the shower because my roommate was in the bathroom. So now the inconveniences begin. I still made it in plenty of time to the bus stop.

When I got to work I sat near the CDS computers to await time to check in. I think I'm going to start to avoid the office as much as possible. As of late (even before Bob's rudeness) it seems so unwelcoming. I was sent to World Showcase Custodial. I figured I would be. Since I got nasty with Bob and Robert I just know that I'll be sent to custodial a lot in these last 37 days because they think it'll bug me. Esmerelda was also sent to World Showcase Custodial. She was dressed in said she would wait for me. So I got changed and then had to go into the office to get her. We were then off to the custodial office to find out our areas. I was sent to Canada streets and she was sent to France/Morocco restrooms. Not a hard day at all. The time flew by really. At 2:30 we had to go back to the custodial office for the evening shifts preshift meeting. I was then sent to Germany to bus and Esmerelda was sent to Canada until the end of our shifts. That little segment of time drug on. But it was still over soon enough.

Charlie gave me a ride home so I didn't have to walk from the bus stop to my apartment in the pouring rain. Thanks Charlie. I came home and text messaged Daniel. He called me. I was happy. We talked for a little while before he had to go. He said he'd call back later. I finished my book (Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister by Gregory Maguire). A good book. I do enjoy surprise endings. Who knew that "a Cinderella story" could have one. Then I watched some TV. I mainly watched The Real World in hopes of catching some familiar sites. It's in PA this season so it's small doses of home, even tho it's in Philadelphia. Then I took a nap.

Over all today I had a great day. I was in an ecstatic mood. It my one year anniversary. I had called a florist back in PA and had them deliver flowers and a teddy bear. Nothing was going to put me in a fowl or grumpy mood today. I have tomorrow off. Going to hang out with Natalia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home