.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Monday, December 27, 2004

2 For 1

"The greatest pleasure I know is to do a good action by stealth, and to have it found out by accident." -Charles Lamb
I've not posted in 5 days. The reasons being mostly that I've been buy with life. As you know the end is almost here. I finish my program in 7 days. So for the past week I've been trying to squeeze everything, that I've not yet had the opportunity to get done. That quest continues everyday after work. I only have one more day off, January 1st, before heading home on the 4th. Happy Birthday to me. You get to spend it in an airport, all day. Once I actually get back into Pennsylvania, I still have no idea how I'm getting from Pitt International to home.

I highly doubt Daniel's going to do anything for me. He's been trying to weasel out of anything that has me involved. Anytime we speak on the phone anymore he becomes surly with me. I can't believe that it's come to this... That we've become digressed so much. There isn't much I can do until I get home and that's only if he's willing to and capable of being a friend. We'll see.

For the first time I plan on posting twice in a day. I finish here for now and head off to work. Then later I'll finish and catch you up. TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home