.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Soon. Very Soon.

Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own. -Chinese proverb

Today I woke up earlier than I had needed because I figured that they may call me in early again, like they had been. But I kept slipping in and out of consciousness. They didn't call so it was ok. I finally drug myself out of bed with enough time to get my shower and get dressed and get to the bus with no rush. It was a lax morning.

Once I got to EPCOT, I needed to change my shoes. I then sat down by CDS to read by book until it was time to punch in. Before punching in I went into the office to check my mailbox and to check the secret santa list. 9 people have signed up so far. Even if only a few more sign up we have a decent amount. As I was heading out of the office to punch in Wendy came out of the office. We conversed for a few and then she told me where she deployed me. She said that I was the one Ranger that she wanted to give a happy home to. She failed. I was deployed to Liberty Inn - kitchen. I've never worked a kitchen shift before and here I was going to Liberty Inn which is guaranteed to be abnormally busy because of the Candlelight Procession. I wasn't angry just a little irritated. When I got there Maria was manager so I knew I was in good shape. I just explained to her the situation and I was placed on counter (I wore the knickers in case I was able to switch). Gabe then came in and all was right in the world. It was a good day. So Wendy succeeded after all. Though while I was getting checked out I saw CJ with Mouse Gear attire. Everyone knows that Dustin craves Mouse Gear. That would have made me orgasm. I do hope to get it at least once in my last 29 days.

Something that I heard about but had not yet seen was the giant ginger bread house in the the American pavilion. I never noticed it. It's because it's actually in the dining room of Liberty Inn. It's huge. Someone is actually inside it selling cider, coffee, hot chocolate, and such things of the sort. Very cute.

Nothing of any major significance happened today. We were so busy - too busy - for any drama or to dwell on any stupidness that may have been lurking about anywhere. Even my breaks were drama free. I just sat in the break room and read my little book. Let us hope that tomorrow brings us the same luck. Unlikely but possible. I am to work at 1015. But my shift is split in two. I was originally to do the tree lighting but it was changed (a few days ago) to working in Norway at the restaurant instead. So who knows what's going on with that. Miriam's an idiot and probably made a mistake. Oh speaking of the dumb ass; she came into Liberty Inn today. I just wanted to kick her. lol

Less than a month and I'll be home. Less than a month I'll be 23. Less than a month... less than a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home