.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Dustin's Diary

A look at the day's happenings and thoughts. ~Read at your own discretion. This blog is from the mind of the author and contains opinions that are of the author. It is no way endorced by any other company or any other body.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rimersburg, Pennsylvania, United States

I am an enigma. A perfect right hand middle man living safely supported on the edge. Complicatedly simple or simply complicated, that's for you to decide. I lose the games I play & win the ones I don't. I'm not here to play games. I'm here, there, everywhere. Often I like to feel as if I'm the world. Other times I want to melt into the scenery. I see myself as a familiar stranger standing along the street as life speeds by. I like strangers & love my friends. I laugh when people fall but offer a helping hand. I hate people but love working with the public. The Constitution is wrong, all men are not created equal; they should be. I believe that not everyone has the same opportunities; it's what you do with the ones that lay before you that determine who you become. I like to walk. Running is too fast; but some roses are meant to be seen & not smelled. Time is an illusion created by man. I’ll create it for those who are willing to do the same. Your birthday is important to me & hope mine is to you. I tend to give more than I receive. Respect & appreciation are key. Conversation is a gold mine; knowledge is wealth & power. My intelligence is my most prized possession, don't insult it.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Consider

"Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without
forgetting." ~Elizabeth Bibesco

I received two comments to my last post. The one comment I'm fully aware of whom it was posted by. The second post was left anonymously. I'm not a big fan of anonymous posts. I think one should own up to anything they have to say. So I ask that if you're going to make a comment then please post your name... or some way of letting me know who it was left by.

Let me address the mysterious commenter's post: If someone or something is able to come between two people, it isn't the sole responsibility of the object/person doing the wedging nor does it fall on wither of the people. It is split amongst all involved equally. The friends, lovers, etc... should have faith and strength enough in the "relationship" to not allow it to be segregated. They should try and seal up any crack that begins to form before it gets out of control. Now there may have be some sacrifices on either side if not both but lets be realistic about it and keep the sacrifices realistic. They both should have compassion and consideration for the other not to mention to take into accountability everything. It's human nature to over look some things especially things dealing with one's own self. Now I am not blaming anyone or pointing fingers at anyone but I just want you to understand that there are many possibilities and things to take into consideration when deciding on if someone/something truly came between people.

My time in here in Disney World is coming to a close and quickly. I now have two weeks to go before I need to be departing. But for now I'm here, still awaiting a call from Daniel. He needs to call my ass so I know what's going on with my getting home and when I'm coming home. I'm either going to be leaving on my scheduled day or a week earlier. It's truly up to him and when he's able to come down. I've tried to contact him by as usual all my attempts are failures and as usual he never corresponds back.

I have been thinking about my previous post and everything I implied there in. Though it's a tough decision I'm pretty sure that I myself will not have to make the decision. I have a feeling that it will be made for me. I know it's not truly a fair way to make the decision because it shows a lack of respect and and over all display of empathy but I promise you that isn't the case. It will just be easier on everyone and it'll be life's course. Though I'm pretty sure what's going to happen and it won't take too long after I get home for everything to fall into place. I have faith and trust in them and I'm still trustworthy. They both mean so much to me on two completely different levels. I just hope I'm making the right decision and hope that they continue to trust me with this decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home